Welcome to our next article in the managing affiliates and referrers. After learning how to add an affiliate referrer, it is necessary to understand how to modify the data should the need arise. Below are the instructions for accessing and changing the data for an existing referrer in your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
Modifying an affiliate referrer in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Stats tab and click on the Referrers option.
- You are now on the Referrers page. Find the referrer you want to edit and click on the Edit icon at the right side of that row. The Edit icon looks like a pencil and paper.
- You are now on the Referrers editing screen. You will be able to edit any of the following data:
Affiliate Section Name Account name of the affiliate Password Affiliate account password Commission Plan Section Click Fee Amount of payment based on clickthroughs Base Fee Amount of base payment as flat fee Percent Fee Amount of payment as percentage of order amount Technical Information Section HTTP Referrer Include Website the visitor will be coming from (domain.com) HTTP Referrer Exclude site name, or portion thereof, to ignore as a referrer Request URI Include Special query string (example: ?referrerID= ) Request URI Exclude String that, if included, will ignore as a referrer
- Once you have changed all the desired information for your affiliate referrer, click on the green Save button to save the changes. You will be brought back to the Referrers list page.
Be sure to continue on with the course and learn how to delete an affiliate referrer.