Powerful, Fast, and Secure Virtual Private Server
Managed Virtual Private Servers are built on UltraStack for high-performance.
Free Website Transfers
Expedite data migration and server setup with Launch Assist, offering sysadmin support.
Resource Monitoring Dashboard
SSH & DDoS Protection
Managed VPS Hosting Specifications
- Configure Your Server With the Technology You Want
- High-Availability Servers
- Resource Monitoring Dashboard
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free WHM License
- Handle 20x More Traffic with Optimized Configurations
- Out-perform competitors with UltraStack Infrastructure
- NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD) - Up to 20x Faster Than Spinning Drives
- Brotli Compression, NGINX, PHP-FPM, Apache, and REDIS Available
- Live-State and Scheduled Snapshots
- Corero DDoS Attack Protection
- Unlimited SPAMSafeTM Email with IMAP
- 24/7/365 U.S.-Based Support
VPS 4GB RAM
VPS 8GB RAM
VPS 12GB RAM
VPS 16GB RAM
|Free Domain (for 6-month and longer plans only)|
|NVMe SSD Storage||90GB||150GB||210GB||360GB|
|Free Launch Assist|
|Dedicated IP Addresses||2||3||3||3|
|FTP, SFTP, and FTPS|
|Included in All Plans|
For Your Added Convenience
Performance to Suit Your Needs
Keeping You Secure
Looking for Unmanaged Cloud Containers?
Cloud VPS is an unmanaged Linux server and is perfect for expert command-line users. Cloud VPS is the cheaper option, as it does not use cPanel or other graphical user interfaces (GUI), to manage the server. Without cPanel, more server resources are dedicated to running your web applications. Server OS updates, backups, and other server management tasks are also your responsibility.
The Cloud VPS platform gives you the freedom to configure your virtual machine to your exacting specs. To automate server tasks and workflows, system administrators can turn to frameworks like Ansible and Kubernetes. Take advantage of InMotion Hosting’s free Ansible Control Node and set up your server in just a few minutes.View Cloud VPS Plans
VPS Hosting FAQs
"Amazing customer service starts with comprehensive training. Our customer support teams get over 80 hours of training to give you the best customer support and experience."
"Amazing customer service starts with comprehensive training. Our customer support teams get over 80 hours of training to give you the best customer support and experience."Austin V., Training