Web Host Manager (WHM) allows you to, in essence, resell your own hosting accounts. You can create cPanel accounts within WHM, and just like InMotion Hosting, you can apply certain restrictions per account.
- How to View Listening Ports with ConfigServer Security & Firewall (CSF)
- What are cPanel Accounts?
- How Many cPanel Accounts Do I Have?
- How to Consolidate and Remove cPanel Accounts in WHM
- How to Open a Terminal Connection in WHM
- Remove Older PHP Versions in WHM
- How to Scan your Server with the cPanel Security Advisor
- How to Disable Password Authorization in WHM
- Changing the Email Contact for an Account in WHM
- Configure the FTP Server in WHM
- How to Restart Services Using WHM
- How to Edit the Application List in Softaculous using WHM
- How to Change Your Server’s Hostname Using WHM
- How to change your MX Records using the Web Host Manager (WHM)
- How to Modify Tweak Settings – Notifications