For those interested in adding a robust online store to their website, the WooCommerce WordPress plugin is the most popular and highly recommended eCommerce plugin for small and large businesses alike.
Packed with features, WooCommerce gives you the ability to sell products and services – both physical and digital, process payments, set up shipping, and more.
Our guides and tutorials will help you learn and master the WooCommerce WordPress plugin and all of its rich features. Continue below and start easily making money from your WordPress website.
What is the WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
WooCommerce, the WordPress eCommerce plugin, allows you to set up an online store through your WordPress website. Within the WordPress dashboard, the WooCommerce plugin lets you run your business from anywhere, at any time.
You can modify your shop’s settings, pull sales reports for review and analysis, and make your own coupons and discounts whenever you want. It’s a versatile tool that can accommodate selling everything from physical products to services, appointment bookings, affiliate products, and personalized products.
Getting Started with WooCommerce
If you already know how to install and activate a plugin, getting started with the WooCommerce plugin will be a simple task. Once installed, the WooCommerce plugin’s setup wizard, and our guides, will walk you through the basics of configuring your online store.
Managing Your WooCommerce Store
Managing your products and customers in your WooCommerce store is easy. With an initiative interface, the WooCommerce plugin gives you the tools you need to maintain your digital store without the need for coding knowledge. Learn more about WooCommerce features and store maintenance.
Explore All WooCommerce WordPress Plugin Articles
- Wootomation: WooCommerce AI Plugin
- WooCommerce Product Addons and Extensions
- Managing WooCommerce Products
- How to Manage WooCommerce Orders and Customers
- Setting Up Payment Gateways and Shipping for WooCommerce
- How to Set Up MaxMind Geolocation in WooCommerce
- Migrating to WooCommerce from Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, OpenCart, and Magento
- How to Create an eCommerce Site
- Using Reports in WooCommerce
- How to Set Up a New WooCommerce Store