Cloud Server Hosting Product Guide
Linux Cloud Server Hosting is a self-managed, bare operating system (OS) you can fully customize to meet complex needs:
- Dedicated server for databases, online gaming, virtual private networks (VPNs), etc.
- Web applications you don’t want sharing resources with a control panel you don’t need
- Dev ops and testing on multiple OSs at any time
- Server cluster automation
There are many more benefits of unmanaged server hosting. This product guide is designed to provide tutorials for the most common tasks, including data migration and software development, in one place.
If you’re still curious about the benefits of an unmanaged Linux server, read our blog explaining the features between Managed VPS and Cloud Server Hosting.
InMotion Ansible Control Node
Getting Started with Cloud Server Hosting
Here are some common tasks you’ll need to know how to achieve when getting started with an unmanaged Linux server.
Transferring from another web hosting provider or cPanel server? These guides can help you find the best migration method for you.
Linux Operating Systems
We offer three of the most popular Linux operating systems for cloud VPS applications. Re-OS between the three distributions at any time in AMP.
cPanel Control Panel Alternatives
Manage your Linux Cloud Server Hosting with one of these free server control panels and cluster management applications.
Other Important Tasks
Once you finish setting up your Linux Cloud Server, these articles can help you understand new ways to improve performance and security for greater success.
Other Cloud Server Hosting Tutorials
- How to Configure the FirewallD Webmin Module
- How to Configure HAProxy Load Balancer
- How to Create Webmin Backups
- How to Remove a Linux User
- How to Install PHP on a Linux Cloud Server
- Complete SSH Security and SFTP Guide For Ubuntu Cloud Server
- How to Add a BIMI Record on Cloud Server Hosting
- How to Secure Your Cloud Server Hosting
- How to Change Your Server SSH Port
- How to Manually Upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 to the Latest Version