Getting Started with your new WordPress Hosting plan
WordPress Hosting refers to hosting plans that are optimized specifically for WordPress.
Our UltraStack infrastructure ensures that your WordPress site is hosted on WordPress servers that deliver not only speed and reliability but also allow server-side caching.
In addition, all WordPress Hosting plans come with an advanced caching tool. This tool allows you to select your cache profile. The WordPress-specific profiles include Standard, Dynamic, and WordPress Multisite. Customizing your caching in cPanel will bring a new level of speed to your WordPress website.
One of the best perks of WordPress Hosting is that each plan comes jam-packed with useful features. The articles below will help you maximize your WordPress Hosting account and give you a better understanding of how our WordPress-optimized servers help you get the best performance out of your website.
WordPress Hosting Basics
Getting started with WordPress Hosting is a simple process, but if you’re new to the CMS, it can seem overwhelming at first. Explore our WordPress Hosting basics articles for step-by-step directions that will walk you through how to install WordPress and help you become familiar with the tool.
Billing & Renewals via AMP
Billing for all InMotion Hosting accounts is done within your AMP (Account Management Panel), which controls all billing-related items associated with your hosting account.
Since you will be using AMP to manage all your billing-related needs, take time to read the following articles so you know how to log in to it and use it.
Transferring WordPress Websites
You shouldn’t be punished for moving your WordPress website to a new host, that’s why we offer free, no-hassle website migrations.
However, if you would rather take care of your website transfer yourself, the below articles will help you ensure your transfer experience is as smooth as possible.
Configuring Your WordPress Hosting
Once you have purchased a WordPress Hosting account and either transferred or set up your website, you’ll want to customize it to match your specific wants and needs.
Check out these articles for a walkthrough on how to configure WordPress and customize it to your desired specifications.
Dedicated WordPress Hosting/WordPress VPS Hosting
WordPress Hosting on a Dedicated or VPS server helps you get the most out of your website by providing you with dedicated resources on high-performance servers that can be tailored to match your needs.
If you decide to go for a VPS or Dedicated WordPress Hosting plan, there is some additional learning required.
Explore these articles for help setting up and configuring your VPS or dedicated server.
Troubleshooting WordPress Hosting
While WordPress is user-friendly and generally not too difficult to use, that doesn’t mean you won’t run into problems from time to time.
The below articles will help you tackle some common WordPress troubleshooting issues.
WordPress Hosting Jetpack Articles
Jetpack is a powerful WordPress plugin giving you a full set of tools which assist with building, maintaining, and keeping your website running smoothly. From automatic website backups to protection from brute-force hacking, Jetpack comes packed with advanced features that anyone with a WordPress website can benefit from.
Explore these articles to learn how to install, setup, and use Jetpack.
WordPress is a versatile tool that becomes even more powerful as you increase your knowledge and understanding of it.
After you have learned the basics, check out these helpful guides and tutorials to become a WordPress expert.
WordPress Hosting Community Support
Another great thing about WordPress is that it’s open sourced and has a fantastic, supportive community to help you learn about the CMS and expand your WordPress knowledge and skillset.
Explore these helpful resources to help you solve problems and master WordPress.
Explore All WordPress Hosting Articles
- How to Use W3 Total Cache
- High-Performance WordPress Hosting with NGINX Reverse-Proxy Caching
- Update WordPress From the Admin Dashboard
- Locking WordPress Admin Login with .htaccess Rules
- How to Remove Tags from WordPress
- How To Integrate WordPress and GitHub
- How to Optimize your WordPress Database With WP-Optimize
- Disable WordPress Autosave
- WordPress Troubleshooting Techniques
- How to Add Another Website to a WordPress Hosting Account
- How to Add Videos to WordPress
- Prevent unauthorized WordPress Administrator Login Attempts
- How to Fix WordPress Login Temporarily Disabled
- How to Hide your WordPress Admin URL with iThemes Security
- Removing the Sidebar Links/Widgets in WordPress
- WordPress Through the Ages
- How to Create and Edit Pages and Posts in WordPress
- How to Login to Your WordPress Dashboard
- How to Enable a WordPress SSL
- What is the Difference Between Pages and Posts in WordPress
- How to Disable Comments in WordPress
- How to Schedule Blog Posts in WordPress
- Free Gallery and Slider Plugins for WordPress
- Understanding WordPress Categories and Tags
- Mastering Your WordPress Site Structure
- Resource Guide — Types of Websites You Can Build With WordPress?
- How to Globally Change the Font in WordPress
- How to Create and Add a Logo To WordPress
- Create a Footer for WordPress
- How to Change the Header Image in WordPress
- How to Use a Custom Paypal Button in Your Website
- How to Add a QR Code using Your Paypal Donation Link
- How to Increase the Maximum File Upload Size in WordPress
- What Are the Best eCommerce Plugins for WordPress?
- Is VPS Hosting or Shared Hosting Right for Your WordPress Site?
- What Are Taxonomies and When Should You Use Them?
- What To Do When WordPress Won’t Publish Your Post
- A WordPress Guide to Google Analytics
- The Dedicated Opcode Cache Pool for WordPress
- How to Build a Post in WordPress