Your Account Management Panel (AMP) is used to register domains, access cPanel, update your billing information, and more. All web hosting accounts include their own AMP, however you must set up your AMP account login by visiting the link in your “Welcome to InMotion Hosting” email.
Initial AMP Account Setup
When you initially receive your “Welcome to InMotion Hosting” email, there is a button inside the email that takes you to the AMP login setup. Click the To Get Started, Set Your Password Here button in the email. More information on this can be found in our related article titled New Users: Finding your login information.
Once you have set your new password you can click on the “login” link and log into AMP with your email address and password.
Steps to Log into AMP
- To access the AMP login page, visit www.inmotionhosting.com.
- Click the Login button at the top right side of the page. You will be redirected to our AMP login page.
NOTE: If this is your first time signing in, you will need to find your AMP login information.
- On the next screen, fill in the Email Address and Password, then click Log In.
Multiple AMP Accounts
That’s it! Afterwards, you’ll be logged into AMP. The homepage will look similar to the screenshot on the right.
- If you enter an email address and password that only match one account: you are automatically logged into that account.
- If you enter an email address and password that match multiple accounts: each account is displayed as a link. Upon clicking you will be automatically logged into that specific account.
- If you get logged into the incorrect account: the email/password combo is not correct for the account you’re trying to access.
Note! If you forgot your password, follow our related article on resetting your AMP password. If for whatever reason your password reset does not work, please contact Live Support directly for further assistance.