It is a good idea to change your passwords often for security purposes. Your Account Management Panel (AMP) password is no exception. It is a very important password as it allows access to your hosting account as well as contact and billing information. Follow the instructions below to change your AMP password from within your AMP itself.
Changing Your AMP Password
- Log into your AMP dashboard
- Under Manage My Account, click the Reset AMP Password button. Alternatively, you can hover over My Account and select Login & Security.
- Enter your current AMP password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password, in the New Password field.
- Then, click the UPDATE PASSWORD button.
- You will then be redirected to a page stating “Your account password has been reset“.
Congratulations! Now, you know how to reset your AMP login password!
Thoughts on “How to change your AMP Password”
Why am I getting this message for the last day?
“We apologize for the inconvenience, but are currently experiencing connectivity issues to your Builder account. Please try again shortly. “
Are you still experiencing the issue? What is your domain name? I’d like to look into this further for you.
I want to appoint a new name
Sorry for the problem with the password. If none of the existing password recovery methods are working, then please contact our live technical support team. They will be able to assist you in recovery or resetting your Account Management Panel (AMP) password.
If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know.