InMotion’s Reseller hosting lets you register domains for clients. However, this process can generate errors and interrupt proper registration. In this article, you’ll learn how to fix this error:
Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration
This error occurs when prices have not been set for a customer’s currency. For example, if a customer is using British pounds and prices have only been set for US dollars for the TLD they are trying to purchase, domain registration will trigger an error.
Here’s how to fix it:
- Open the customer’s profile (you can easily find the client by searching) in the admin area
- Click the Profile tab
- Select appropriate currency under the Currency dropdown
- Open the Setup dropdown
- Select Domain Pricing under Products/Services
- Click Open Pricing for the TLD
- Configure prices for the customer’s currency
Now you should be able to complete the purchase of the domain as normal. Be sure to leave us any comments or questions you may have.