InMotion’s Reseller hosting lets you make money reselling hosting space. But what do you do if you get an error when trying to place an order? We’ve got you covered. In this article, you’ll be learning about the following error:
“Use an existing domain and change the nameservers” Not Working
You may have encountered this error when trying to process an order with the “Use an existing domain and change the nameservers” option selected. After trying to put the order through, you’re not getting any results?
- Are you using Cloudflare?
- Do you have the script minification or Rocket Loader features enabled?
For other informative articles on using WHMCS, please see:
- WHMCS Error – Order Cannot be Created
- WHMCS – Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration
- WHMCS – Domain Checker Reports False Availability
- WHMCS – “There was a problem connecting to the domain registry”
- WHMCS – “There was an error in your request”
- How To Enable WHMCS File Attachments
- WHMCS “Department Not Found” Error
- How To Fix WHMCS – Curl Error – Couldn’t Resolve Host (6)