There may be times when you move or close a store location. You do not want to continue to list that on your storefront. PrestaShop 1.5 has an editor that allows you to delete them. Removing store locations in PrestaShop 1.5 is very easy.
To remove a a store from the location list in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Store Contacts option from the menu.
- You will now be on the Store Contacts page. You will see all your store locations listed. You can delete store locations one of two ways. To delete a single store, simply find the store you want to remove and click on the Delete icon (the one that looks like a trashcan.)To delete more than one at a time, simply click on the checkboxes to the left of the stores you want to delete. Once selected click on the Delete Selected button.
- You will now see a popup for confirmation. Click on the OK button to confirm.
- You will be taken back to the Store Contacts list page and your store locations list will now display without the deleted locations.
That is how you remove a store location in PrestaShop 1.5!