A great advantage to using a content management system like PrestaShop is that you don’t have to hand-write a PHP contact form. Below we cover how to configure PrestaShop 1.7 built-in module Contact form and add contacts.
Add and Edit Contacts
- Login PrestaShop.
- Under Shop Parameters, press Contact.
- To add a new contact option, select the plus (+) icon on the upper-right.
- When adding or editing a contact, you can modify the title, email address, title description (viewable to customers in some themes), and whether to save messages in the dashboard. Press Save when done.
- To edit an existing contact title, select Edit on the right side.
- You’ll see the new contact option on your PrestaShop contact page selected from the upper-left.
Configure Contact form Module
The Contact form allows you to choose whether to send a confirmation email to customers and receive messages via email as well as your Customer service section.
- Press Modules and Modules & Sservices.
- Select Configure beside Contact form.
- Toggle your preferred configuration settings and press Save.
You can learn more about improving your website in our PrestaShop education center.
Thoughts on “Configure PrestaShop 1.7 Contact form Module”
Hello, thank’s for this tutorial,
i want to add custom form in contact form prestashop 1.7, for example name, phone number… how can i do it?
If the built-in contact for PrestaShop is not meeting your needs, I recommend using a PrestaShop Addon.