Ebay is still the most popular online auction site in the world. With that, you may want to tie in your PrestaShop 1.5 store with eBay, to help expand your sales and bring you more customers. This article will guide you on installing and setting up the eBay module for your PrestaShop 1.5 store.
At the time of this writing, the eBay module is only configured for eBay.fr
– You will need to download the ebay module to your local computer before beginning the steps below. You can find the current version of the ebay module at https://addons.prestashop.com/en/modules-prestashop/2742-module-ebay.html
– You will also need an eBay account. (Currently, eBay.fr is the only ebay site for use with this module)
How to install and configure the eBay in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Modules tab and select the Modules option.
- You are now on the Module list screen. To upload your ebay module, look to the upper right corner of the screen and click on the Add New Module button. This will reveal a small section just underneath for the purpose of uploading your module.
- Using the Browse button, locate the ebay module in the folder you downloaded it into on your local computer. Once selected, click the Upload This Module button underneath the Module File field. This will upload the module to your PrestaShop Module API. Once you see the upload success message, you know the module has been added to the module list.
- Continue the installation by scrolling down the modules list until you find the eBay module. Once located, click on the Install button found to the right side of the module row.
- Once installed, you can configure begin to configure the module for use by clicking the Configure button.
- Currently, the module is configured to work with eBay.fr only. If you wish to continue to configure the module, click on the Continue Anyway link.
- The next screen brings you to the configuration screen. Enter your eBay account ID and the module will contact eBay and finish the configuration. After that, it is ready for use with your store.