How to share inventory in prestashop multistore mode
Another aspect of the Prestashop multistore mode is the sharing of inventory quantities across a group shop. This means that the shops in the group will all pull from the same invenrtory pool. This can be enabled by following the instructions below.
Sharing inventory within a shop group in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Advanced Paramaters tab and click on the Multistore option from the menu.
- At the top of the next page, you will see a section where the Groups are listed. Find the group you want to rename and then click on the Edit icon to the right. It appears as a pencil and paper.
- This brings you to the settings page for your chosen group. Find the Share Available Quantities to Sell field and select the radio button labeled with the green checkmark.
- Once finished, select the green Save button from the upper right corner. Your group shop will now share the available quantities amongst all stores.
Thank you for your feedback!