How to display/remove available product quantities in PrestaShop 1.5
After setting up configuration on your product display, you may want to customize further by showing the available stock. This is when your product lists how many of the item you have left on hand. To display or remove the available quantity for a product in PrestaShop 1.5, simply perform the following steps:
To change the display of available product quantities in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and select the Products option.
- You are now on the Preferences : Products screen. Under the Product Page section, locate the Display available quantities on product page setting.
- Select either the Yes or No radio button. The Yes option will display the available quantity and the No option will not display the available quantity for the products.
- Click the green Save button to save your new settings.
Now you know how to display or remove the available product quantities in PrestaShop 1.5
‹Section 9: Listing products in ascending or descending order in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 11: Setting the days a product is considered New in PrestaShop 1.5
Catalog Setup in PrestaShop 1.5
2013-11-15 1:10 am
This will only work correctly if your products don't have any text in the "Displayed text when back-ordereding is allowed" field, which is found by editing the product, clicking on the "Quantities" tab, and looking in the "Availability Settings" section.