How to change employee user information in PrestaShop 1.5
In addition to adding and deleting employee users in PrestaShop 1.5, you will want to also be able to modify their information from time to time. Editing employee user information in PrestaShop 1.5 in the back office is done the same way as editing the customer information.
To edit an employee user in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Administration tab and select the Employees option.
- You are now on the Administration : Employees screen. Locate the customer you would like to edit and click on the Edit icon (the one that looks like a pencil and paper) on the right hand side of the respective row.
- You are taken to the Administration : Edit Employees page. There you will see the same fields that were on the customer creation screen. Modify any employee information fields you need.
- Once finished, click the green Save button in the upper right corner.
That is how you edit an employee user's information in PrestaShop 1.5
Thank you for your feedback!
Working with Employees in PrestaShop 1.5
|1.||How to add a new user in PrestaShop 1.5|
|2.||How to delete an employee user in PrestaShop 1.5|
|3.||How to change employee user information in PrestaShop 1.5|
|4.||How to change an employee password in PrestaShop 1.5|