How to add conditions to catalog rules in PrestaShop 1.5
Adding conditions and condition groups in PrestaShop 1.5 is the next step in configuring your catalog rules. These help further define your rules and make them more specific. They can be added either during the initial creation of your catalog rule or afterwards as an edit. You can set them to apply to almost any aspect of your products.
A condition group is when you have one or more condition that will apply together for the cart rule. Perhaps you are giving a discount on a 4GB ipod. The conditions would be the ipod category and the 4GB attribute. You can make more than one group if you want to apply the catalog rule to more than one set of conditions. Follow along below and learn how to create conditions and codnition groups for catalog rules in PrestaShop 1.5.
Setting conditions and condition groups for catalog rules in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Price Rules tab and click on the Catalog Price Rules option.
- You are now on the Catalog Price Rules screen. Find the rule you want to add the conditions to and click on the Edit button for that row. (The edit button looks like a pencil and paper.)
- This brings you to the Catalog Price Rules edit screen. Scroll down to the lower section. It begins with a section labeled Conditions Group 1. There are five fields (Category, Manufacturer, Supplier, Attributes, and Features) to choose from to customize the requirements of the catalog price rule. You can select any combination of the fields to build your condition group.
In this example, we will select iPods from the Category field and add two selections from the Attributes field, 4GB and Pink. This means that the 25% discount will apply to all pink Apple iPods with 4GB of disk space
- Once you have filled out the details of your condition group, click on the green Save button in the upper right corner. This makes the conditions active for this catalog price rule.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
Working with Catalog Price Rules in PrestaShop 1.5
Cart Rule Management
|1.||How to add a catalog price rule in PrestaShop 1.5|
|2.||How to add conditions to catalog rules in PrestaShop 1.5|
|3.||How to remove a catalog price rule in PrestaShop 1.5|