Restoring a Database Backup in OpenCart
At times, you may need to restore your database for your OpenCart website. By now, you’ve learned how to create backups and backed up your OpenCart database on a regular basis. Restoring a database can also be done through your OpenCart dashboard in just a few clicks.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to System > Backup/Restore
- In the Restore Backup section, click “Choose File”
- Locate the backup file you wish to restore on your local computer
- Click “Restore” in the upper right corner. If you have successfully restored your database, then you will see a message similar to the below screenshot
If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask a question in our support center.
To find out more on using InMotion's web hosting accounts, go to OpenCart Hosting Accounts on InMotion Hosting.
Thank you for your feedback!
|1.||Using the Backup/Restore option in OpenCart|
|2.||Changing your Admin Password in OpenCart|
|3.||What are OpenCart Extensions and Modules?|
|4.||Restoring a Database Backup in OpenCart|