Now that you have installed OpenCart and configured the general system settings, you may want to add your store logo to the website. Adding a store logo can help with branding your business and add personalization to your eshop. Uploading your store logo is easily accomplished from the OpenCart Dashboard.
How to Add your Store Logo in OpenCart
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard.
- Go to System > Settings
- Select your Store Name by placing a check mark next to it and click “Edit“
- Go to the Image Tab
- Go to the first section labeled “Store Logo.” Select “Browse Files” and the image manager will open a new window.
- Click upload. Select the image file you want to use for your store logo on your local computer and click “Open“
- A popup will verify the upload was successful. Click OK.
- Now double click on the image you just uplaoded and you’ve now successfully set up your store logo.
When you visit your website in a web browser you should see the logo in the upper left corner.