If you are new to the Reseller program, we recommend reading these first.
- Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- What is Reseller Hosting?
- DNS and Nameserver Changes
- Login to WHM
- Creating Additional cPanel accounts
- Create packages
- SSH access for resellers
- View your email settings for configuring email cients
- Do you run backups of your servers?
- How to Add FreeSSL Certificates to Reseller Accounts
eNom: Resell Domains
In our InMotion Store, you'll be able to resell popular gTLD's and SSL Certs (including Comodo and GeoTrust) through eNom.
- How to Login to the InMotion Store
- How to Register a Domain in the InMotion Store
- How to Add ID Protect (Domain Privacy) via the InMotion Store
- How to update WHOIS in the InMotion Store
- How to Purchase an SSL Certificate from the InMotion Store
- What is the difference between eNom Sub-Retail and Sub-Reseller account?
Do you need cost effective solutions that provide complete server control for an important reseller account? Check out the Dedicated Server solutions from InMotion Hosting!
An important step when signing up new customers is migrating their websites to your server. These tutorials will help you when on-boarding new customers into your account.
If you are a reseller and are looking for a one-stop hosting solution for things such as handling Billing and Support ticket requests, WHMCS is an incredible solution.
Managing Your Customers
As a reseller, you have the ability to create and administer accounts for your customers.
As a reseller, you will have to manage the SSLs for your customers. These articles will assist you with this.
Branding & Customizations
When you are setting up your Reseller account, this section will help you setup your branding.
- How to setup custom Nameservers
- Setup cPanel news
- Customize cPanel Using the Branding Editor
- Using a Custom Landing Page
10 Steps to Automation
Following these steps will allow you to begin selling domains, and hosting.
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: