Reseller Advantage is end of life and is no longer part of our product offerings. However, if you're a Reseller Advantage customer, the below information should still assist you with your account. Interested in reselling? Consider our Reseller Hosting product.
In this tutorial we will show you how to allow visitors to register other Top Level Domains (TLDs) on your Reseller Advantage Site. By default, you will already allow .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .us registrations.
- Log into WHMCS.
- Roll your mouse over Setup, then Products/Services and click the Domain Pricing option.
- You will see a list the list of TLDs you are already offering. Enter the new TLD you want to allow in the available field. In my test I am adding “.edu” TLDs.
- Check the boxes to choose if you want to offer addons such as DNS Management, Email Forwarding, ID Protections or require an EPP Code for transfers.
- Click the drop-down menu in the Auto Registration section and choose eNom.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- You will then see the Open Pricing button listed next to your new TLD. Click it.
- Check the box next to the year to allow registrations for these time frames. Then set the price as needed.
- Click the Save Changes button to begin selling this new TLD.
Congratulations, now you know how to allow visitors to register other TLDs on your Reseller Advantage Site!