ID Protect (domain privacy) is typically added or not added through eNomCentral when a reseller registers a domain. Changes to the ID Protect settings are made through the eNomCentral account interface. Follow the steps to learn more about changing ID Protect(domain privacy) settings in eNomCentral.
Sign up for InMotion’s Reseller Hosting solution to sell hosting using your own brand.
Changing ID Protect Settings
- Login to your eNomCentral account.
- Under the Reseller Quick Links, click on Manage Domains.
- Select the Domain that you wish to edit.
- Click on Edit Your ID Protect Settings.
- Click on Save to save your settings.
Congratulations, you now know how to change ID Protect settings in the eNomCentral interface! To learn more about eNomCentral and Reseller Hosting, see the Reseller Hosting Product guide.