As of March 15, the IMHStore has been changed to eNomCentral. Please see InMotion Store Changing to eNomCentral for more information.
ICANN domain transfer policies have changed as of December 2016. Be aware that the domain transfer policy (per ICANN) has changed. Updates to contact information are considered a change of ownership and may put a 60-day transfer lock on the domain. Read the article linked above for more information.
Want to sell hosting services using your own personal branding? Check out InMotion’s Reseller Hosting solutions.
Your eNomCentral account has the ability to modify the WHOIS information that is listed for your domain. Follow the steps in this article to learn how to make these changes.
- Login to eNomCentral.
- Click on Manage Domains.
- Select the domain you wish to modify.
- When you have selected a domain, you will want to select Contact Information from the drop-down menu for managing your domains. This will bring you the interface that will allow you to make changes to the contact information for that domain.
- Change the Registrant Contact option to Custom in order to make changes.
- Make your contact information changes.
- When you have completed the changes, then click on the Save button.
At the bottom of the screen (above the Save button), you will see the option to select the Administrative, Billing, or Technical Contact for the domain. Click on the radial button in order to add custom information for the specific contact.