I have a problem with my site,when do I make payment with when do I make payment by bank transfer me the following errorI also changed the write permissions on the file from 644 to 755 I also did debug if you want I can send you the file
Can't load Order status
at line 174 in file classes/PaymentModule.php
169. $order_status = new OrderState((int)$id_order_state, (int)$this->context->language->id);
170. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order_status))
172. PrestaShopLogger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Order Status cannot be loaded', 3, null, 'Cart', (int)$id_cart, true);
173. throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order status');
176. if (!$this->active)
178. PrestaShopLogger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Module is not active', 3, null, 'Cart', (int)$id_cart, true);
I will need a bit more information in order to test. I did some research but so far have not been able to identify a full fix. What specific version of PrestaShop are you using? I know it is 1.6, but 1.6.x. Also, please provide the exact steps needed to cause the error to come up as you do in your application.
thank you for interested scott
my version di PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 -the problem occurs when my customer buys products on the site and pay by bank transfer-other payment systems work well
You asked this question (as a comment) in an article. You can see my answer by going to the response at the bottom of the page of the 500 internal server page error. I turned on the error reporting to see the error detail and provided a suggested solution. The solution requires that you take two tables from a fresh PrestsShop 1.6 installation and then import into the database you are using for your current PrestaShop installation. Please review my response to you and then let us know if you continue to have any further problems.