Welcome to the InMotion Hosting
Ask questions, search for answers, and connect with community members from around the globe! Our forums are open 24/7/365, however, our dedicated InMotion Hosting Community Team monitors questions between 9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday!
We welcome new discussions and questions. Before posting we do ask that you do a quick search first to see if your topic has already been addressed.
Please keep in mind that your question will be public, so please do NOT post any sensitive information, such as email addresses, usernames, or passwords. Learn more about how to make the most out of our Community Support Center.
Check out these related questions for an answer.Don't see an answer to your question? Click the Ask this Question button to submit it to the Community forum for review.
I have domains where I manage DNS outside of inMotion. I want to point some domains/subdomains to be serviced by my VPS at inMotion.
A couple of questions:
1. How can I configure Exim to accept mail for domains/subdomains outside of inMotion?
2. How can I configure Mailman to have a different DEFAULT_URL_HOST and also for mailing lists to accept mail for a subdomain outside of inMotion?
3. I know Mailman works by setting up aliases for posting, owner, admin, etc... where can I view the aliases in cPanel or WHM?
Thank you for your question regarding Mailman and Exim. Unfortunately, as this is a public forum, I am unable to provide account-specific advice or make changes to your account. For assistance with the configuration of your email services, I recommend contacting our Managed Hosting team:
We are a company that is dedicated to the sale of products and we do not send spam only contact us with the clients who know us, could they exclude our emails from those filters?
We need as simple as... we send an email to email@example.com and everyone could recieve the email and later, everyone is able to respond it.
WE NEED GNU mail. (But is not available in Softaculous).
1) I want users (members) including myself (admin) to be able to send messages to all members via email
2) I want any members so be able to respond to the message by sending a "reply" to the list (all members) in any mail client.
To be clear: I Want us in the "group" (all members or subscribers to the list) to have one emailadress that we all can sent messages to and respond them. Is this possible?
Ican't get this working - can you guide me?
It seems silly to revert to installing a web server and Mailman on my home FreeBSD system to provide the functionality that I cannot find on InMotionHosting. (I used to use EZMLM for such things, but that requires qmail, and I have converted to PostScript at home.)
The bounces are being sent to the correct return-path email; however, these bounces are also being sent to our company's admin email, which we want to stop. How can we do this?
Customer support service by UserEcho