Website is a very broad category for organizing the many main topics that are involved when working on creating, managing, or troubleshooting websites for the internet. This page divides the articles into 7 major sections: Web Design and Management, Website Troubleshooting, SSL Certificates, Domain Names, Databases, Login Support, Security.
Web Design and Management
There are many tools or applications that can be called web design or web management applications. Here you can find familiar software applications and some great guides for beginners looking into building a website.
Working on a website will eventually cause you to become familiar with error messages and techniques to troubleshoot problems you might encounter. You can see the articles for website errors in the Website Errors category.
If you’ll be accepting credit cards or other sensitive data on your website, you will want to secure it with SSL. You will want to provide secure connections between you and a customer. SSL certificates provide trust and can also help with your search engine rankings.
You can point your domains, add domains or create subdomains in your cPanel. Domain names are important because they are what identifies your website and what people will use to get to your internet location.
There are many things you can do with databases. You will see links to common database procedures. You will also be able to see the guides on many different types and topics databases.
There are several ways to get logged into the cPanel interface that is used to manage your website with InMotion Hosting accounts. You will also become familiar with how to recover passwords from the different application interfaces.
Security is extremely important when working on a website. You will need to become familiar with the different ways to secure your website and how privacy laws operate in different parts of the world. There are also guides for security in applications you may have used in the creation of your site.
Know you’ll always be able to reach your customers when they need you with our Dedicated Hosting Services.
- Choosing Your Site Type in Premium Web Builder
- Chrome error: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
- Clear Grav Cache
- Clearing or Purging the cache from Moodle 2.3
- Common Moodle Installation Errors and How to Fix Them
- Common Website Issues
- Comodo SSL certificate details
- Complete phpList setup after manual install
- Complete phpList setup after Softaculous install
- Configuring email notifications for error logs in PrestaShop 1.5
- Configuring Payment Systems within your eShop
- Configuring Shipping Methods in eShop
- Configuring the site Title, Keywords, and Description in the Builder
- Configuring your site in SmartFTP
- Configuring your site in WS_FTP
- Connect Grav with Matomo Analytics
- Connect Local Project to a Github Repository
- Connect PrestaShop with Clicky Analytics
- Connect WordPress to Matomo Analytics with WP-Matomo
- Connect WordPress with Clicky Analytics Plugin