Website is a very broad category for organizing the many main topics that are involved when working on creating, managing, or troubleshooting websites for the internet. This page divides the articles into 7 major sections: Web Design and Management, Website Troubleshooting, SSL Certificates, Domain Names, Databases, Login Support, Security.
Web Design and Management
There are many tools or applications that can be called web design or web management applications. Here you can find familiar software applications and some great guides for beginners looking into building a website.
Working on a website will eventually cause you to become familiar with error messages and techniques to troubleshoot problems you might encounter. You can see the articles for website errors in the Website Errors category.
If you’ll be accepting credit cards or other sensitive data on your website, you will want to secure it with SSL. You will want to provide secure connections between you and a customer. SSL certificates provide trust and can also help with your search engine rankings.
You can point your domains, add domains or create subdomains in your cPanel. Domain names are important because they are what identifies your website and what people will use to get to your internet location.
There are many things you can do with databases. You will see links to common database procedures. You will also be able to see the guides on many different types and topics databases.
There are several ways to get logged into the cPanel interface that is used to manage your website with InMotion Hosting accounts. You will also become familiar with how to recover passwords from the different application interfaces.
Security is extremely important when working on a website. You will need to become familiar with the different ways to secure your website and how privacy laws operate in different parts of the world. There are also guides for security in applications you may have used in the creation of your site.
Know you’ll always be able to reach your customers when they need you with our Dedicated Hosting Services.
- Changing the Admin password in PHP-Nuke
- Changing the confirmation email in Premium Website Builder
- Changing the Google map display of store location in PrestaShop 1.5
- Changing the Image Alignment
- Changing the Look & Feel of your Blog
- Changing the Page and File names in the Builder
- Changing the Size of an Image
- Changing the upload_max_filesize in php.ini
- Changing your Banner Image
- Changing your eShop Catalog’s Appearance
- Changing your Gallery’s Look and Feel
- Changing Your Site’s Menu Style
- Changing your Website’s Color Scheme
- Check and repair databases in MySQL Databases
- Check Keyword Rankings with SEO Centro Web Tools
- Choosing the best PHP handler
- Choosing Your Site Type in Premium Web Builder
- Chrome error: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
- Clear Grav Cache
- Clearing or Purging the cache from Moodle 2.3