How to Delete a cPanel in WHM
If you are no longer hosting a website, or you are closing it down, you may want to delete a cPanel account in WHM. In this tutorial we will show you how to remove a cPanel from the WHM (Web Host Manager).
Deleting a cPanel from WHM
- If you want to save the files associated with this account, I recommend Backing Up your Website and downloading a copy.
- Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM).
- Type 'terminate' in the WHM search (on the left).
- Under the Account Functions section, click Terminate Accounts.
- Select the Remove button to the right of the account you want to delete.
- A message will appear, "Are you sure you want to remove the account “exampl3”? This will permanently remove all of the user’s data from the system.," click the Yes, remove this account button to confirm the account deletion.
The cPanel account will now be deleted. It may take a few moments to complete this step, depending how large the account is.
Congratulations! Now you know how to remove a cPanel acount from WHM.