How to Delete a cPanel in WHM
Deleting a cPanel from WHM
- If you want to save the files associated with this account, I recommend Backing Up your Website and downloading a copy.
- Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM).
- Click the Account Functions Button.
- Now, click the Terminate an Account button.
- Select the account you want to delete, you can also search by Domain name, or User name. Then click the Terminate button.
- A message will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to delete this account?," click the OK button to confirm the account deletion.
The cpanel account will now be deleted. It may take a few moments to complete this step, depending how large the account is.
Also, here is a link to the official cPanel documentation on terminating an account.
Congratulations, now you know how to remove a cPanel acount from WHM!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!