I want to change the web name.

  • Answered
I would like to get to www.xxx.com by entering www. yyy.com. Can I use redirect or other method?
Hello, Thank you for your question today. When you want to have a setup where you enter example1.com and have it display example2.com, you will want to do what is called a redirect. You can do that via the cPanel. Be aware, however, that you must also own the domain that you want people to enter (example1.com) in order to forward to your other domain (example2.com) Kindest Regards, Scott M