premium website builder template issue and spacing

  • Answered
my website spacing is different on every computer I use depending on the moniter width. If I design the text and photos on a large moniter then the site is a jumbled mess when viewing with a smaller moniter and vice versa. Why is the website template not staying a standard width and just the background enlarging when using a larger moniter. Is there a way to correct this?
Hello nicolo9,

The builder has two major template types. Static and Dynamic. The static ones will stay at a fixed width while the dynamic ones will stretch along with the visitors screen resolution. Unfortunately there is no way to switch a template from one type to another. Also, the thumbnail images do not give a standard format for either type, so the only way to see what type of template it is is to try the ones you like. Only about 10% of the templates are static, or stationary while the other 90% are stretchy.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any more questions or information specific to the issue please leave a comment below so we can further assist you.

Best Regards,
Scott M