You have the option of modifying the look of your customers’ cPanels along with the webmail interface. You can add your logo or a custom footer. In this guide, we will show you how to make a copy of an existing cPanel branding style, go over the editable options, then set it as the default cPanel style.
How to Create a Custom cPanel Branding Style
- Login to WHM
- In the top left search box type branding and click on Branding
- You will see 2 options listed, one for cPanel, and one for webmail. Click the Live Editor link next to the one you want to edit. (The option for webmail ends in mail).
- Click the Create or Upload Branding button.
- In the Create a new branding style section, enter a name for your new template, and click the Create button. In my tests I named the new branding style: custom-cpanel. You will then see a message stating “The branding style custom-cpanel was successfully created.”.
- Click the Go Back to Branding Editor button.
- Now scroll down and find the branding style you created, and click Edit this Style
You will now see edit options, below is a brief description of what can be modified:
|Edit Logos||Select this option to change your logos, you can upload a custom one, and edit the CSS for the logos.|
|Edit Icons||This option lets you modify the icon buttons that display in the cPanel. You can choose a new file to replace the existing icons.l|
|Edit Header/Footer||You can modify the images and buttons in the header and footer on this page.|
|Edit UI||UI is short for user interface, this section lets you modify buttons and the way they respond. There are examples of the existing buttons to help identify what you are modifying.|
|Edit Preview Images||In this area, you can modify the way your custom branded style looks in the Branding Editor list.|
|Edit HTML Pages||This lets you directly edit a style’s HTML.|
Congratulations, now you know how to make a copy of an existing cPanel branding style, you are familiar with the options, and you know how to set it as the default cPanel style.