Customize cPanel Using the Branding Editor
How to create a custom cpanel branding style:
- Login to WHM.
- In the top left search box type branding, then click Branding under cPanel.
- You will see 2 options listed, one for cpanel, and one for webmail. Click the Live Editor link next to the one you want to edit. (The one for webmail ends in mail).
- Click the Create or Upload Branding button.
- In the Create a new branding style section, enter a name for your new template, and click the Create button. In my tests I named the new branding style: custom-cpanel. You will then see a message stating “The branding style custom-cpanel was successfully created.”.
- Click the Go Back to Branding Editor button.
- Now scroll down and find the branding style you created, and click Edit this Style.
You will now see edit options, below is a brief descriptions of what can be modified:
Option Description Edit Logos Select this option to change your logos, you can upload a custom ones, and edit the css for the logos. Edit Icons This option lets you modify the icon buttons that display in the cpanel. You can choose a new file to replace the existing icons.l Edit Header/Footer You can modify the images and buttons in the header and footer on this page. Edit UI UI is short for user interface, this section lets you modify buttons and the way they respond. There are examples of the existing buttons to help identify what you are modifying. Edit Preview Images In this area, you can modify the way your custom branded style looks inthe Branding Editor list. Edit HTML Pages This lets you directly edit a style's HTML. Edit Style Sheet You can edit the css for the style sheet here.
Congratulations, now you know how to make a copy of an existing cPanel branding style, you are familiar with the options, and you know how to set it as the default cPanel style.
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!