What is Joomla?
Joomla, also known as Joomla! is a content management system based on a model-view-controller framework. Follow the articles below to learn about this free and open-source system.
Looking to start a website? InMotion offers Joomla Hosting plans that can grow with your business.
Getting started with Joomla is easy, but the number of customization options are endless. This section contains some of the beginner guides to help you get started with installing, logging in, and using Joomla.
With almost limitless customization options in Joomla, you can build a custom site that is beyond compare. These are some of our popular guides to help you start modifying your site to suit your needs.
Once you understand the Joomla basics, you can move on to more complex changes. Manage your URL or change your database settings, or install Modules and Plugins to add abilities to your site. This is all covered in these guides.
Latest Joomla Tutorials
Here is a list of our most recent Joomla walk-through guides.
- How to Clear Cache in Joomla 4.0
- How to Add a Module to the Dashboard in Joomla 4
- How To View Template Code In Joomla 4
- Securitycheck Joomla Security Plugin
- How to Enable HTML Mail Templates in Joomla 4
- Google Structured Data Joomla Schema Plugin
- How to View Article Versions in Joomla 4
- How to Login to Joomla!
- Joomla 4 Privacy Info Requests
- How To Set Featured Articles in Joomla 4
- How to Add Languages in Joomla 4
- How to Update Joomla 4
- Upload Files in Joomla 4 Media Manager
- Joomla 4 Statistics Explained
- How to Disable The TinyMCE Editor in Joomla 4
- How to Remove the Login Form Module in Joomla 4
- How to Reset Joomla 4 Site to Base Settings
- Joomla 4 Registration Terms and Conditions Statement
- How to Load the Sample Data in Joomla! 4.0
- How to Install Joomla! 4.0 with Softaculous
- Easy Joomla! 4.0 Backups using Softaculous
- How to Manually Install Joomla! 4.0
- Force HTTPS on Joomla 4
- Enable and Customize Joomla 4 User Registration
- Joomla 4 Accessibility Features
- Creating Joomla 4 Redirects
- Joomla 4 Security HTTP Headers
- How to Enable the Privacy Notification for Users in Joomla 3.9
- Joomla 3.6.5 Security Release
- Joomla 3.5.1 Released
- How to Enable Two Factor Authentication in Joomla 3.5
- How to Change an Article Category in Joomla 3.5
- How to Create a New Category in Joomla 3.5
- How to Enable & Disable Maintenance Mode in Joomla 3.5
- How to Create a New Article in Joomla 3.5
- How to Manually Install Joomla 3.5
- Installing the JotCache Extension in Joomla 3
- How to Optimize your Joomla Site
- Setting up Authorize.net in VirtueMart