|Joomla! 3.6.5 Security Release||Security Release and Bug fixes|
|Status:||Joomla! 3.6.5 has been released and is available as a full package|
Joomla! 3.6.5 Security Release Info
The update focuses on three security vulnerabilities, security hardening, and three bug fixes. If you are using the 3.x version of Joomla, then you should update your sites.
The security issues include the following:
- Elevated Privileges (Joomla! versions affected: 1.6.0 – 3.6.4)
- Shell Upload (Joomla! versions affected: 3.0.0 – 3.6.4)
- Information Disclosure (Joomla! versions affected: 3.0.0 – 3.6.4)
The Security Hardening focuses on restricting a user’s ability to make harmful configuration changes. To find out more information on this change, please see Miscellaneous Security Hardening.
The bug fixes included in the 3.6.5 release include:
- Fix Joomla Updater for Windows Users
- Fix installation language for sr-YU
- Fix default values for user creation on installation
For more information on the Joomla! 3.6.5 release, please click here.