After making a Joomla 3.5 Article, there may be times when you need to change the Category associated with it. Categories help you better group your articles together, and can help visitors find related articles. In this tutorial, we will show you how to change the Category of a Joomla 3.5 Article. You must create the new category in Joomla 3.5 before completing this guide.
Changing Article Category
- Login to the Joomla 3.5 Admin Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over Content, then click Articles.
- You will see your Articles listed, along with the current Category it is assigned to. Click the title of the Article you want to modify.
- Make sure you are on the Content tab.
- In the Category section, click the drop-down box, and choose the Category you want to assign the Article to.
- Click the Save & Close button.
Congratulations, now you know how to change the Category of a Joomla 3.5 Article!