After installing Joomla 3.5, and logging in to Joomla 3.5 Dashboard; the next step is typically creating a new article. Articles are like pages that you can add content to, such as text, images, or links to other information. In this tutorial we will show you how to create a new Article in Joomla 3.5.
Creating a New Joomla 3.5 Article
- Log in to your Joomla 3.5 Admin Dashboard.
- Click Content, roll your mouse over Articles, then click Add New Article.
- You will then be on a blank article page. Enter the title in the first field. This will display on top of the page.
- Enter an Alias if you want a custom entry. Otherwise, it will auto-generate an alias for you.
- Enter your content in the Body of the article. You can use the editing tools to format your text, insert images, or add links (among other things). Click the Save button when you are finished.
Congratulations, now you know how to create a new Article in Joomla 3.5! In the next tutorial we will show you how to create a new Article Category in Joomla 3.5. If your site is showing a Maintenenace message, you can Disable Maintenance Mode in Joomla 3.5.