- Log into your Joomla 4 administrator dashboard (e.g. https://example.com/administrator).
- Select System from the sidebar.
- Under Manage, select Plugins.
- Search for and select “System – Privacy Consent.”
- In the upper-right corner of the pop-up window, select the Status drop-down menu and select Enabled.
- Save changes.
Learn more about how to secure your Joomla website with our Joomla 4 Education Channel.
If you need an optimized solution for your Joomla 4 site, check out our Managed VPS Hosting.