Drupal 9 Education Channel
Drupal 9 is a great content management system for those wanting a powerful and secure website. Follow the articles below to learn more about using the free, open-source website builder.
Getting Started with Drupal 9
Here’s a short list of tasks you’ll need to know when building a new Drupal 9 site.
After getting your website set up, these articles can guide you through adding important features to your site.
These guides cover topics that businesses may need to understand for better marketing and regulation compliance.
Search Engine Optimization
Check out these recommended Drupal modules for improving SEO and website performance.
Security and Privacy
These are recommended features to improve your website security and support for user privacy.
Other Drupal 9 Tutorials
- How to create a custom menu in Drupal 8
- Changing the content of your homepage in Drupal 8
- How to change the content preview length in Drupal 8
- How to promote content to the front page in Drupal 8
- Changing aliases for nodes in Drupal 8
- How to add a node to a menu in Drupal 8
- How to create a custom content type in Drupal 8
- Adding new Articles in Drupal 8
- Content Types in Drupal 8
- How to create a Basic Page in Drupal 8