Modify an Add-on domain's document root in cPanel
- Under the Domains section click on Addon Domains.
- Double-click on the pencil icon under the Document Root column beside the domain you'd like to modify.
- Type in the new folder you'd like to have that domain pull its files from, and click Change.
- You should now see a pop-up in cPanel saying it's updating the document root.
- After it's updated in the pop-up, click on OK.
- You should now see the folder you had typed in updated as that site's document root.
Now you should be able to view your website, and the files should be getting pulled from the new folder you've set in cPanel as the new document root.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!