The Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid is a block-based web page building tool for WordPress that makes it easy to create a custom site quickly. You can choose each piece from the professionally designed section and create a stunning website. They also include well-written example content with prompts to help inspire you. Drag and drop the section into your site, or save your favorite ones so you can reuse them later.
In this guide, we’ll explain what is included in the Premium version of the Post and Page Builder, then show you how to download the upgraded plugin from InMotion Central.
- What is Included With Post and Page Builder Premium
- How to Purchase and Download Post and Page Builder Premium
What is Included With Post and Page Builder Premium
You will gain access to BoldGrid’s direct ticketing system where you can reach out to the software developers whenever you encounter an issue. This is a great way to access help for Post and Page builder issues that have got you or your developer stumped.
BoldGrid Premium Blocks
The Post and Page Builder already includes professionally designed block sections that you can drag and drop right into your site. But you will get access to even more premium blocks when you upgrade. You can then update and modify them to specifically meet your website build.
Upgrading to Post and Page Builder Premium gives you access to the section and content sliders. These can help you build engaging content that you can set to rotate automatically, which creates engaging sections within your site. There is no limit to the number of slides you can create, so you can use these to display your latest images, news, or upcoming events.
Blog widgets are usually limited to sidebar areas, but with Post and Page Builder Premium you can add a single post or a blog roll within the page content area. This further opens up your site to additional customization options which helps you build a true one-of-a-kind WordPress site.
How to Purchase and Download Post and Page Builder Premium
Now that you know how the Post and Page Builder Premium plugin can take your site to the next level, we’ll show you how to purchase and download it from InMotion Central.
How to Purchase Post and Page Builder Premium
- Login to InMotion Central.
- Roll your mouse over the project you want to work with and click The Bridge button.
- Click Upgrades then Addons in the project menu.
- Click the Choose Package button under Post and Page Builder Premium.
- Click the Select button to choose if you want to purchase Post and Page Builder Premium or the Premium Connect Key, which also includes Total Upkeep Premium and 15 additional Cloud WordPress playground environments.
- You can then select a credit card on file or enter your billing information. You will see your cart and total price listed on the right.
- Check the box to agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click the Submit Order button. You will then see a Purchase Complete message and you can scroll down to view your invoice.
How to Download Post and Page Builder Premium
Now that your purchase is complete, you can download the premium plugin and manually install it.
- Click the Projects link in InMotion Central.
- Roll your mouse over the project you purchased Post and Page Builder Premium for and click The Bridge button.
- If you have multiple environments, you may have to click Environment and choose the one you are working with.
- Click Upgrades then Addons in the menu.
- Scroll down to the Post and Page Builder Premium section and click the Download Plugin and Download Premium Extension links to save the files.Note: If you already have the free version of Post and Page Builder installed, you will only need to download and install the Premium Extension.
- You can then Install the WordPress Plugins Manually.
Congratulations, you should now know what the Page and Post Builder Premium plugin is and how to download it.