If you are troubleshooting a FreeSSL, the AutoSSL log is a good place to start. It keeps a record of changes to your SSL certificates and any errors or warnings that occur. In this guide, we will show you how to view an AutoSSL log so you can troubleshoot issues with your Free SSL.
View AutoSSL Log
- Log into WHM as the ‘root‘ user.
- Type ‘autossl‘ in the search field.
- Click the Manage AutoSSL link under the SSL/TLS section.
- Open the Logs tab.
- You will then see a list of logs by date and time. Choose the one you want to view then click the View Log button.
- Scroll down to view the contents of the AutoSSL log.
Congratulations, now you know how to view AutoSSL logs in WHM! If you are still having issues our FreeSSL troubleshooting guide has more suggestions.