How to Change the Language in Your WHM
Just like in the cPanel, you can change the default language in your WHM. This article shows you how to quickly make that change.
Change Default Language in WHM
- Log into your WHM Admin interface.
- Once in the WHM, locate and click on the Tweak Settings option from the left hand menu.
- Next, click on the System tab.
- Scroll down and find the Server Locale dropdown setting. From here, select your default language from the list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Save button to activate your change.
Was this article helpful?
Continued Education in Course Web Host Manager (WHM)
You are viewing Section 13: How to Change the Language in Your WHM
‹Section 12: How to Use MultiPHP in WHM to Change your Server's PHP Version
›Section 14: How to Reset a cPanel password in WHM
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!