If you have a WHMCS administrator user that you would like to have access to a Support Department, you can learn how to add an administrator to the Support Department in this guide.
- Log into the WHMCS Administrative Dashboard.
- Navigate to Setup > Support > Support Departments.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the Department you would like to add an administrator user to.
- Under the Deatils tab, select the checkbox next to the admin user to enable them next to the Assigned Admin Users heading.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Congratulations! Now you know how to assign an administrator user to a particular Support Department.