How to add Credit to your eNom Account
In this tutorial we will show you how to add credit to your eNom (IMHStore) account. You will then have money available for selling domains from your Reseller Advantage account.
- Log into the IMHStore (eNom).
- Click the refill link next to your Current Balance.
- Enter the Amount you want to add in the available field. It must be between $100-$3000.
- In the Credit Card Details section choose how you want to pay.
- Click the Refill Account button.
- You will then see a message stating "This will immediately charge your credit card, are you sure you want to proceed?" Click the OK button to add the credits to your account.
You will then see a message stating "You have refilled your account, please allow a few minutes for the new amount to be reflected on your account." You will also receive an "Account Refill Confirmation" email.
Congratulations, now you know how to add credit to your eNom account via the IMHStore!
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: