Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke
Written by James Richardson
Published: Mar 22, 2013
PHP-Nuke has several types of pages you can make within the Dashboard. You can make News, Messages, and Content pages. This article will explain how to make a Content page within PHP-Nuke.
Steps to add a content page
- Log into your PHP-Nuke Dashboard.
- Click on the Content icon in the Modules Administration.
- In the Content Manager, enter the Title, Sub-Title, and Page text for your page.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will see the page in the Content Manager List. You can click the page name to see the page.
- The Pages list will show the page. Click the page title.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Adding the content to PHP-Nuke
|1.||How do I edit the Home page in PHP-Nuke?|
|2.||How to create an external link in PHP-Nuke|
|3.||Adding an Image to a Page in PHP-Nuke|
Creating Content, Feedback, Forum, and Newsletter pages
|4.||Creating a Content page in PHP-Nuke|
|5.||Working With the Feedback Page in PHP-Nuke|
|6.||Creating a newsletter in PHP-Nuke|
|7.||Forums in PHP-Nuke|
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!