After a user registers themselves in PHP-Nuke, they may later need to have some data changed. They also may need to be deleted from your roster altogether. This article will demonstrate how to modify or delete user information in your PHP-Nuke application.
Deleting or modifying user information in PHP-Nuke
- Log into your PHP-Nuke admin area.
- This opens up the main admin area. Locate and click on the Users icon from within the Modules Administrationmenu.
- You now see the user information area. Just above the Add New User section is the area to modify or delete a user. Simply enter the user’s name in the field and select Modify or Deletefrom the dropdown.
- Once you have selected the user and what task you are performing on the account, click the Gobutton.
- If you selected Modify, you will be brought to a page with user data fields. Edit the fields as you wish and click the Save Changes button at the bottom. If you selected the Delete option you will be presented with a confirmation of deletion for the user. Click Yes to continue in that case. Your user data will now be modified accordingly.