Drupal 9 Education Channel
Drupal 9 is a great content management system for those wanting a powerful and secure website. Follow the articles below to learn more about using the free, open-source website builder.
Getting Started with Drupal 9
Here’s a short list of tasks you’ll need to know when building a new Drupal 9 site.
After getting your website set up, these articles can guide you through adding important features to your site.
These guides cover topics that businesses may need to understand for better marketing and regulation compliance.
Search Engine Optimization
Check out these recommended Drupal modules for improving SEO and website performance.
Security and Privacy
These are recommended features to improve your website security and support for user privacy.
Other Drupal 9 Tutorials
- How to set a default image for content types in Drupal 7
- How to add a subfolder to default image directory in Drupal 7
- Changing the max number of images allowed in Drupal 7
- How to set the image title in Drupal 7
- How to set max image upload file size in Drupal 7
- How to set the min upload image size in Drupal 7
- How to set the max upload image size in Drupal 7
- How to change the allowed image file types in Drupal 7
- How to enable alt text for images in Drupal 7
- How to add an image in Drupal 7