There are two ways to upload episodes into Podcast Generator (PG):
Upload Episodes in Podcast Generator
1. Log into Podcast Generator.
2. Click Upload New Episode.
3. Upload the file and fill in the required information.
4. Click Upload Episode.
Upload Episodes Manually
1. Upload the audio file to the
/media folder in your Podcast Generator root directory via cPanel or FTP.
2. Log into Podcast Generator.
3. Select FTP Feature (Auto Indexing) under Episodes.
4. Click Continue to scan your
/media directory. You’ll then be notified:
Scan finished:## new episode(s) added.
After uploading your podcast episodes, you can click Go to the homepage (or Edit / Delete Episodes from the Admin dashboard) to edit episode metadata (stored in an .xml file of the same name) and download episodes.