We are sorry to hear that you want to cancel your hosting account!
Most of our plans include a 90-day money-back guarantee. This period of time should allow you to test additional programs available with your account if that is the issue. For example, if you’re not sure if WordPress is going to meet your needs, you can save time by using the BoldGrid page builder instead to speed up your website buildout workflow.
Some of our plans even include Launch Assist*. Be sure to check out the services available through our Managed Hosting team to help you get your account launched in the right direction.
We strive to offer the best technical support in the industry. If you are having any difficulties with your account, we are more than happy to help! Our Support Department is available 24/7 via phone or chat:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
How to Disable Auto-Renew and Cancel Services
To disable auto-renewals or cancel services you will follow the same process.
- First, you will need to login to AMP.
- Once you have done that, click the Billing tab, then click My Subscriptions. This will bring up your subscriptions.
- To cancel a service or disable auto-renewals, click the red “X” next to the product or service you would like to cancel.
- After clicking the red “X”, you will be taken to a short survey screen. From there you will just need to answer the required survey questions, then click Submit. Once done, you will be taken to a screen that says “Cancellation Request Submitted.”
- You will now see that the subscription you cancelled says “Set to Expire.”
Canceling a product or service will set your account to expire, but any subscriptions will remain active until the time that has already been paid in advance and will no longer renew.
If you would like to cancel something immediately instead of setting it to expire, or if you decide in the future that you want to renew again, please contact Customer Service so that they may assist you with an immediate cancelation or renew your hosting account.
You can also cancel your account or turn off auto-renewal by contacting our Customer Service Department at any time. If you would like to do this, we recommend calling us at 888-321-4678 (US customers) or +1-757-416-6575 (international customers) as the fastest method, followed by chat, and then creating a ticket if necessary.