As we continue our series on the BoxTrapper tool, we will now show you how to review the BoxTrapper mail queue. This is where you can see any emails that have not been verified, then whitelist & deliver, or permanently delete them. We recommend whitelisting any email addresses you are expecting mail from, to avoid it getting queued.
Review BoxTrapper Mail Queue
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Boxtrapper link in the Email section of cPanel.
- On the Boxtrapper page click the Manage link next to the email account you want to modify.
- Click the Review Queue link on the BoxTrapper configuration page.
- You will then see any queued emails listed. Click the dates to view the mail logs from other days.
- Check the box next to any emails you want delivered, select Whitelist and Deliver then click the Submit button.
- Check the box next to any emails you want to remove permanently, select Delete then click the Submit button to delete these queued emails.
Congratulations, now you know how to review the mail queue in BoxTrapper!