SquirrelMail is no longer included in cPanel by default. It reached its end of life in 2013. InMotion Hosting has disabled SquirrelMail from Webmail but you can still install and use it for managing email if needed.
Email signatures are generally used to display the sender’s name and contact information at the end of an email. Sometimes they are used to give website links or even memorable anecdotes. Regardless of what you wish to make your signature say, it is much easier if this content is automatically added to the end of every email instead of having to add it manually for each email. Below are instructions that teach you how to add your own custom email signature within your Squirrelmail client.
Creating an email signature in Squirrelmail
- Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the Squirrelmail option.
- From the Squirrelmail dashboard, click on the Options setting from the upper menu bar on the screen.
- This brings you to the Squirrelmail Options screen. Click on the Personal Information link to continue on to the next page.
- From the Personal Information page, you can now insert your new signature at the Signature field. Also, be certain to select the checkbox named Use Signature located under Signature Options at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Submit button found in the lower right corner of the screen to save the signature changes. Below is a screenshot of how your signature will display when creating a new email.